The Minamiki Endowed Scholarship Fund (MESF) was established in 1992 by the student-run Japan Club at the University of Notre Dame. The Fund supports an outstanding Notre Dame student studying in Japan.
In response to requests from members of the Notre Dame Club of Japan, the Office of Development at the University of Notre Dame has created a special web page that pre-populates with the Minamiki Endowed Scholarship Fund as the option for your donation. To make a U.S. tax deductible donation to the University of Notre Dame that also honors the life and work of Fr. Minamiki, please click on the photo of Fr. Minamiki below.
Fr. George H. Minamiki, SJ
Donations to the Minamiki Endowed Scholarship Fund are applied to your Alumni account and they do help you to achieve eligibility for the Football Ticket Lottery. To receive a Football Ticket Lottery application for the 2016 season, Notre Dame alumni and special contributors must make a gift between January 1 and December 31, 2015 in accordance with the guidelines listed below.
Minimum Annual Gift Guidelines for the 2016 Football Season Ticket Lottery
All gifts should be made directly to the University by December 31, 2015, to be eligible for the 2016 lottery.
Class Year Minimum Annual Gift for 2016 Application
- 2006-2015 $100
- 1966-2005 $200
- Prior to 1966 $100
- Special Contributor $1,500+
Important Dates to Note:
- April: Lottery applications are mailed by the Athletic Ticket Office.
- May: Lottery applications are due back to the Athletic Ticket Office.
- July: Lottery results are announced online and through the mail.
- August: Football tickets are mailed to lottery winners.
- November: Special Designation Games are announced.
- December 31: Deadline for making gifts to qualify for the following year’s ticket lottery.